About the property
Welcome to the DeSoto Beach Bed & Breakfast
Plan your Tybee Vacation at the Island’s closest Bed and Breakfast to the beach! Surround yourself in cozy comfort at the Desoto’s intimate 3 room Bed and Breakfast that will remind you of a simpler era of days gone by. Find out why our Bed and Breakfast is consistently rated as one of the Best Places to Stay on Tybee Island. Send your stress packing in one of our elegantly-appointed, amenity rich guest rooms or by spending your stay in “The Honeymoon Suite.” You can start your day with a delicious cook to order southern style breakfast, stay connected with complimentary WI-FI, and spend the afternoon lazing away in a hammock on our spacious, covered front porch.
- Mid-island location- Adjacent to the DeSoto Beach Hotel
- Two Luxury Rooms & One Suite available with ocean views!
- Three Separate Beach Accesses
- Full, Hot, Cooked Southern Breakfast Served Daily
- Refreshment & Cheese Hour Daily at 5pm
- Game Table in Parlor Room
- Rocking Chair Porch
- Sleeping Porch with Hammock
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Heated & cooled ocean view pool and sundeck directly next door at the DeSoto Beach Hotel, watch passing ocean liners heading into the port of Savannah.
- Hotel guest lobby offering complimentary fresh ground gourmet coffee + giftshop
- Shipwatch Room with Pool Table, Bumper Pool, Foosball and an Ocean View
- Bike Rentals
- Beach Chairs and Umbrella Rental
- Hotel Front Desk Attendant available 24/7
- In room safes
We have been visiting Tybee for the past three summers. We have stayed at DeSoto Properties each time. We have never been disappointed. Nice and clean accommodations, very friendly and helpful staff, on the beach, what more could you ask for!?! My family looks forward to this each year.
DeSoto Hotel – Stayed: June 2017- Family Vacation didn’t disappoint
Miss Debbie is simply the sweetest person and made our staying amazing. We stayed in the Atlantic room. It has a partial ocean view, which is like advertised. The fully cooked breakfast was so good each morning(eggs cooked to order, pancakes, waffles, or French toast, hash browns, cereal, yogurt, toast, bagels and more). We rented 2 chairs & umbrella and sat on the beach one day. It was a great vacation and would stay again(If the hurricane doesn’t destroy)+
DeSoto Bed & Breakfast – Stayed: September 2017