About the property
Welcome to the DeSoto Beach Hotel
he DeSoto Beach Hotel is located only a few steps from Tybee Island’s stunning coastline and less than 20 minutes from Historic downtown Savannah, Georgia. With just a 45 minute drive to the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, the Desoto Beach Hotel is the perfect place to stay when you want to “get away from it all” without going too far.
Tybee Island, Georgia offers many attractions and activities such as Historic Fort Pulaski, the Tybee Island Lighthouse Station & Museum, inshore and offshore fishing charters, eco-tours, dolphin tours, water sports, seasonal events and festivals, award winning restaurants, and a breathtaking beachfront setting.
- Beach Chairs, Bikes and Umbrellas are available for rental
- There are several nearby attractions, restaurants, shops, night spots, marinas, and other places of activity to make your stay a memorable one
- Close proximity to Historic Savannah and other attractions
- Elevators and wheelchair accessibility
- Consider us for your wedding accommodations. Contact Tybee Island Weddingfor your ceremony
- All Guest Rooms are designated Non Smoking.
- Coffee Maker
- 1080 p HD 42 ” Flat Screen TV w/ cable
- Complimentary WiFi
- In Room Safe
- Beachfront Pool (Heated & Cooled) & Sun Deck
- Game Room with Ocean View
- Direct Beach Access
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast
- Extra Charging Ports & Outlets
- Free Parking One Space Per Room
We have been visiting Tybee for the past three summers. We have stayed at DeSoto Properties each time. We have never been disappointed. Nice and clean accommodations, very friendly and helpful staff, on the beach, what more could you ask for!?! My family looks forward to this each year.
DeSoto Hotel – Stayed: June 2017- Family Vacation didn’t disappoint
Miss Debbie is simply the sweetest person and made our staying amazing. We stayed in the Atlantic room. It has a partial ocean view, which is like advertised. The fully cooked breakfast was so good each morning(eggs cooked to order, pancakes, waffles, or French toast, hash browns, cereal, yogurt, toast, bagels and more). We rented 2 chairs & umbrella and sat on the beach one day. It was a great vacation and would stay again(If the hurricane doesn’t destroy)+
DeSoto Bed & Breakfast – Stayed: September 2017